Early-bird afsláttur til 7. maí!
Vöðvasmiðjan kynnir: Muscle Camp með BEN PAKULSKI
Viðburðurinn fer fram föstudaginn 7.júní 2019 í Alpha Gym, Reykjanesbæ
ATH – Þessi miði gildir eingöngu á fyrsta part helgarinnar sem er föstudagurinn 7.júní.
Ef þú hefur áhuga á því að tryggja þér pláss á alla 3 dagana (helgin 7.-9.júní) sendu póst á firstname.lastname@example.org og segðu mér afhverju þú vilt tryggja þér pláss.
Aðeins 16 pláss eru í boði fyrir alla 3 dagana!
Það sem Ben mun kenna yfir helgina:
-Anatomy and biomechanics of exercise for YOUR structure
– The missing link in physique development
– Understanding the fastest path to muscle
-Accelerating Skill Acquisition
-Overcoming weak body parts
-The 3 most important parts of any exercise
-How to make exercise your greatest daily opportunity to connect with your body, understand your mind and love your body.
One FULL day (6+ hours) of the most important and applicable information in muscle and strength from one of the greatest minds in the business who not only talks the talk, this guy is at the top of the world in his respective sport. What You Will Learn:
- ✓ The foundations of building a physique you love.
- ✓ How to incorporate strength into your hypertrophy training.
- ✓ How to incorporate hypertrophy into your strength training.
- ✓ The 6 Pillars of a Lean, Muscular and Healthy body.
- ✓ What it really takes to build a world class physique.
- ✓ Weak body part strategies.
- ✓ How to develop a world class Squat, deadlift, bench press.
- ✓ The overlooked key player in both strength and muscle building: stability.
- ✓ The 3 hubs of stability in the body.
- ✓ How to train for maximum muscle.
Who is Ben Pakulski?
Ben Pakulski is the CEO and Creator of the Mi40 and Muscle Intelligence brands. Ben has worked as a Strength and Conditioning coach and trained many high level athletes and celebrities to achieve their greatest body.
After 20 years of voraciously attacking the goal of being the biggest bodybuilder on the planet, the one time 321lbs Ben Pakulski has learned every trick, tactic and theory to add muscle fast. He continues to weed through the noise and narrow down the most valuable and applicable information to accelerate your muscle building and body transformation journey.
After competing in 6 consecutive Arnold Classics, and making two Mr Olympia appearances, Ben decided to retire from competition to pursue his passion for helping others, and spend more time with his family.
Ben now frames muscle building around his 6 PIllars of a Lean, Muscular and Healthy Physique and emphasizes the biomechanics of exercise as a means to accelerate progress in a fraction of the time.